We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
What We're Looking For:
- Professional appearance
- The desire to serve others and impact lives
- An upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Organized and results focused
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows and MS Office suite
- The ability to study and pass state licensing exams
- Experience and sucess in sales and/or customer service environments
- Meet new business production goals & objectives established
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Develop networking relationships
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and write policies
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Holiday Pay & PTO
- Weekends & Nights Off
- We Pay For Your Personal Development (Continuing Education)!
- NO Grueling Commute (we support our community and hire local folks. Must be a Louisiana resident.)!!
Please don’t call, email, fax or visit us at the office to inquire about this position. We will reach out to you via email for your next steps.
Thank you for your interest!
Account executive, insurance agent, account manager, sales, producer, agent, insurance, licensed, customer service representative, producer, inside sales, p&c, LHA, property & casualty, property, casualty, license, telecommunications, cell phone sales, Verizon, sprint, at&t, T-Mobile, boost mobile
All Saints Insurance
What’s it like to be a part of the team?
We take our work seriously. We know that what we do on a daily basis changes the lives of families all over. This is work that matters. While it’s not easy, some key ingredients of our success include a leadership team that really cares, an intense and lengthy interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for excellence, who are professional and team oriented, and who believe in a common mission to help people. We believe our people are our greatest asset. Lastly, we treat our team like family because we want you to stay and grow with us. Everyday we strive to provide "wow" through our customer service because we believe our clients matter.
Company Website: www.allsaintsinsurance.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)