What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. Skill set for ideal candidate included:
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be coach-able, intuitive and resourceful
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Organizational skills
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows and MS Office suite
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer reviews, renewals, cross selling and lead generation through cold calling.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Create relationships from a cold start for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage's, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to providing "Wow" through customer service
What's in it for You?
- Paid time off - PTO and holidays
- UNLIMITED Opportunities To Advance!
- Weekends & Nights Off (Quality Lifestyle)!
- We Pay For Your Personal Development (Continuing Education)!
Unlimited earning potential with multiple salary options including a base commission depending on experience
Training & Support!
- NO Grueling Commute (we support our community and hire local folks. Must be a Louisiana resident.)!!
- Positive ‘Can Do’ Work Environment!!
- We Work Hard and Have A TON of Fun...!!!
- Commission (uncapped)
- Life & Health license
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Previous sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, banking or telemarketing) is strongly preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Account executive, insurance agent, account manager, sales, producer, agent, insurance, licensed, customer service representative, property & casualty, property/casualty, life, health, accident, lha, producer
All Saints Insurance
What’s it like to be a part of the team?
We take our work seriously. We know that what we do on a daily basis changes the lives of families all over. This is work that matters. While it’s not easy, some key ingredients of our success include a leadership team that really cares, an intense and lengthy interview process (we don’t hire just anyone), great team members who strive for excellence, who are professional and team oriented, and who believe in a common mission to help people. We believe our people are our greatest asset. Lastly, we treat our team like family because we want you to stay and grow with us. Everyday we strive to provide "wow" through our customer service because we believe our clients matter.
Company Website: www.allsaintsinsurance.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)